Zyk Evgeniy Nikolaevich, Postgraduate student, Moscow State University of Informatics and Instrument Engineering (20 Stromynka street, Moscow, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Pleshakov Viktor Viktorovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department VT-12, Moscow State University of Informatics and Instrument Engineering (20 Stromynka street, Moscow, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The research object is details made of the high-strength constructional steel of 30HGSN2A brand. The research subject is formation of detail’s mechanical strength characteristics as a result of finishing-hardering treatment by shot. The purpose of the research is to evaluate the efficiency of hardening of details by shot in production and reconditioning, which causes an increase of detials’ general technical resource.
Materials and methods. The fatigue stresses formation research was carried out by means of several multifactorial experiments using methods of non-destructive testing. The research findings were processed by methods of regressive analysis.
Results. The research resulted in acquisition of regression models of dependence of fatigue point values on processing factors of surface plastic deformation and durability. The article proposes a schedule of optimal treatment at stages of production and reconditioning, and recommends a level of preliminary operating time for the most effective reconditioning.
Conclusions. The research data analysis allowes to confirm the existing theories about the physical nature of fatigue processes and to draw a conclusion about the efficiency of using the hardening process at stages of production and after exploitation for reconditioning and extension of service life.
preliminary operation time, life time, fatigue strength, treatment by shot, surface, repair, nondestructive control methods, hypersonic method, x-ray diffraction method
1. Arzamasov B. N., et al. Konstruktsionnye materialy. Spravochnik [Construction materials. Reference book]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1990, 687 p.
2. Zhitomirskiy G. I. Konstruktsiya samoletov: ucheb. dlya aviats. spetsial'nostey vuzov [Aircraft design: textbook for aviation majors at universities]. 2nd ed. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1995, 415 p.
3. Sulima A. M., Shulov V. A., Yagodkin Yu. D. Poverkhnostnyy sloy i ekspluatatsionnye svoystva detaley mashin [Surface layer and operating properties of machine components].Moscow:Mashinostroenie,1988,239 p.
4. Balter M. A. Uprochnenie detaley mashin [Machine detail hardening]. 2nd ed. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1978, 184 p.
5. Polyak M. S. Tekhnologiya uprochneniya. Spravochnik [Hardening technology: Reference book]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1995, vol. 2, 688 p.
6. Smelyanskiy V. M. Mekhanika uprochneniya detaley poverkhnostnym plasticheskim deformirovaniem [Mechanics of detail hardening by plastic deformation]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2002, 299 p.